Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Boys

This week we had a tent meeting in Manyatseng. Isaac went with me one day to pass out tracts and invitations. He had some children's tracts that he handed out. He is normally rather shy, but he is doing much better now. We had a great time with the all the children as we walked through the streets passing out invitations.



Micah enjoys anything that has to do with dirt or mud. He enjoyed helping to plant the garden. He is very active, and it takes a lot to stay ahead of him.



Titus is really growing. He loves to smile, and is normally a happy baby. He has been quite fussy lately. I think he is getting his first tooth.

3 comments:

Raylin said...

Beautiful Boys! How they grow! Blessings to you!

tacomom said...

I don't comment often. But I wanted to be sure to say how much I enjoy being able to keep up with missionaries via blogs.

I believe you all were at our church (Frankfort Bible Holiness - Indiana) about the time you were expecting the arrival of your second son. Gwen's father was my Bible teacher in high school at Penn View.

Beth said...

We love seeing pictures of the boys! Amazing Titus is sitting there, so big already!