Thursday, June 21, 2012

Not Bored!

As a followup to the April 24th post...the water tower and the plumbing are finished!  That doesn't mean I'm out of work! I have a list of things that need done around the school.  Today I'm in the classroom "acting" as teacher!

One of the walls of the Manyatseng church is shifting out...bad foundation.  I need to see that it gets fixed. 

Next month we begin a new quarter in our Bible School classes.  I'm planning to teach church history.  I'm looking forward to it, but I just need to do a lot of reading and preparation as this is my first attempt at teaching this subject. 

Thankful for God's guidance in all our projects!

1 comment:

Edgar Martinez said...

Hermano Esteban Geise y Familia:
Que Dios les bendiga les saludo desde Guatemala, yo asisto a la iglesia del pastor Esteban A. Geise papá y les animo a continuar en su ardua labor allí en Sudafrica. Muchos saludes y abrazos de parte de mi iglesia de Santidad Bíblica Cristo Puede , les amamos en el Senor Jesus, devuelvame el correo, Gracias.

Phillipians 4:18 says:
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. {4:20} Now
unto God and our Father [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen