Thursday, October 15, 2009

Quips

Here are a few things Micah has said in the past few months:

One morning Isaac got hurt and Micah said: "You'll tell the tale". (He wanted to say "You'll live to tell the tale.")

One afternoon Micah said he wanted only mayo on his sandwich for lunch. Gwen said "that's boring" Micah replied with "Sorry, that's life"!

Sometimes we give the boys a little food to "hold them over" until we make a larger breakfast later in the morning.  One morning Micah said: "Daddy, will you start me up with some cereal?"

A while back Micah was sitting looking at a magazine.  Apparently he couldn't remember if he was turning the pages backward or forward. He said: "Dad, now I'm confused. I don't know which way I can go."

2 comments:

Johnstown Albertsons said...

Thanks for sharing these quips. We wrote such sayings down in a book when our six children were young, which we occasionally look back at and really enjoy. - Precious memories!

Love and prayers,
Rowen and Janet Albertson

Raylin said...

:) I love the funny little things kids say... sometimes it's just what I need to brighten up my day!