Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bro. Kolobe

For about two and a half weeks we were privileged to have Bro. Malimabe Kolobe as part of our family. As I have written before Bro. Malimabe is a student at Cedar College at the Kwasizabantu Mission. He was here in the Ladybrand area for student teaching so we were happy to have him in our home during that time. He seemed to enjoy most of our American cooking. We enjoyed his stories and humor. Lord willing, when Bro. Malimabe graduates from college he plans to come back here to Ladybrand and teach at Hope Christian Academy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a wonderful time with the Geise family, i really felt at home. i enjoyed every moment i had with them.
They spoiled me on every meal. I am not familiar to the kind of food they eat, but i enjoyed every moment of it. I was introduced to something new on the menu almost every day. but to my suprise everything was delicious.
i also had some fun with the boys. they are a special character.
I can openly say that during the time i was with the family, i really saw God in their lives.
May God bless them. KOLOBE